ILO (Initial LAZY Offering)
Buy new tokens using LAZY-BUSD LP tokens.
- The project gets the BSUD.
- LazyMint burns LAZY tokens.
- You get new tokens.
- 1.You need LAZY-BUSD LP tokens to participate.
- 2.LAZY tokens equating to half of the total funds raised will be burned forever: If the full $1,000,000 USD allocation is raised, then $500,000 of LAZY tokens will be burned.
- 1.Buy LAZY and BUSD tokens
- 2.Get LAZY-BUSD LP tokens by adding LAZY and BUSD liquidity
- 1.When the sale is complete, claim the ILO tokens you've bought. Your unspent funds will also be sent back to you.
- 2.Done! In the case of an overflow you can unstake your remaining LAZY-BUSD LP tokens.
TLDR: Basically, the more you put in, the more you will get, and you’ll get back anything that doesn’t get spent.
In the “Overflow” method, users can subscribe as much or as little as they want to the ILO, and their final allocation will be based on the amount of funds they put in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends. Users will receive back any leftover funds when they claim their tokens after the sale.
The sale will proceed as normal, and all funds contributed will be spent.